I’ve also seen pictures of it in familiar bookstores from around the country, and I’m beginning to think it’s something that won’t get old.
So, today’s post is a call to action. Please, if you see Edgar’s Worst Sunday for sale in a bookstore near you, take a picture and send it to me here. Let me know where it’s from, and I’ll share it proudly.
Below is a list of small actions you can take to help Edgar’s Worst Sunday reach as many readers as possible. For anyone willing to take part in any and all—with evidence for the review—you can contact me here to be entered into a draw for a free signed copy of Edgar’s Worst Sunday!
How you can help out:
- Send in pictures of Edgar’s Worst Sunday in stores—or with your own copy.
- Share links to my posts about Edgar’s Worst Sunday on social media. Or even better—talk about it in person.
- If you know a professional reviewer, ask if they’d be willing to do a review—copies can be provided.
- Better yet, skip the pros and do it yourself—
- THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. Every review on Amazon.com makes a big difference—and this one is required for entry into the draw. All other review sites, or shares on Goodreads.com, etc. are also appreciated!
That’s it! Those small tasks could help out immensely, and win you not only a world of gratitude from yours truly, but also enter you into the draw to win your own signed copy. The draw will be held on Dec. 16th—so get those reviews in to win your personalized copy! Want a dedication? You got it. Want a poem, haiku, or ad-lib homily about your endless generosity? Just ask!
Now that Edgar’s Worst Sunday is available everywhere, I’ve been absolutely touched by the excitement and support I have and continue to see. It means a lot.
Thanks to all,
-Brad OH Inc.